In Spanish class, the third graders have been learning about the ocean, sea animals, and how they can help to keep the ocean and beaches clean. They learned vocabulary words related to the ocean, sea animals, cleaning, and recycling. They also learned how to answer the following questions in Spanish:
- What are the five oceans of the world?
- What is the difference between oceans and seas?
- How many seas are in the world?
- Which one is the biggest mountain in the world?
- How can we help to keep the oceans and seas clean?
The class got extra practice with the newly learned vocabulary and ocean knowledge by sharing presentations in front of the class about ocean animals (in Spanish of course!). Presentations included questions like:
- Which is your favorite sea animal?
- How can you help to keep the oceans clean?