A big congratulations go out to our middle school students on their wonderful performance of The Drowsy Chaperone at Town Hall Theatre in Lafayette last Friday evening.
Special thanks to the many people that helped make the show happen.
- To Town Hall Theatre for their grace in allowing us to share their beautiful and historic space. We are so grateful to be a part of your community.
- To Javier Yacarini, without whom nothing would ever happen. Special thanks for the refrigerator.
- To Jayme Feldhammer for her time, sewing machine, and deep kindness.
- To Emily, Mel and Shay for their help with the program.
- To Kim Parks for all her help and organization. 💙
- To the Middle School Teachers for their help with props and rehearsals, their willingness to share their class time, and their encouragement of all performers.
- To the Middle School Students for their creativity and courage. Your performance was inspiring!
- To Grace for all the hard work, dedication and passion put into the show. Your casting created magic on the stage, and allowed the students to shine bright. Inspiring middle school students to share their creativity, compassion and courage on the stage is no easy feat, but you do it with ease year after year. Thank you!
If you missed the show, you can watch the video of it below.