Thank you to all of our families who stayed to participate in our first CLAS of 2022-23! What a beautiful way to start the year together, welcoming new families, celebrating birthdays, giving out appreciations, and singing “This Little Light of Mine.” As is Saklan tradition, the 8th grade class ran around the group of students during the last verse of the song, shining their light around the world.
As you hopefully know, CLAS stands for Community, Learning, Appreciations, and Sharing. We look forward to seeing you at future CLAS assemblies, which will showcase more student presentations to the community.
CLAS will be held at 8:30 a.m. on the following Fridays:
- September 9th
- September 23rd – Parent Coffee to Follow
- October 7th
- October 21st – Parent Coffee to Follow
- November 4th
- November 18th – Parent Coffee to Follow
- December 2nd – Parent Coffee to Follow
- January 13th
- January 27th
- February 10th – Parent Coffee to Follow
- February 24th
- March 10th – Parent Coffee to Follow
- March 24th
- April 21st
- May 12th – Parent Coffee to Follow
- May 26th
- June 2nd – Parent Coffee to Follow
We hope you can join us!