Saklan’s 2020-21 yearbook is in progress, and we’re so excited for all Saklan families to see what this unique year has looked like on campus. We also want to make all families aware of the opportunity to place special, personalized notes in Saklan’s yearbook.
You may design your dedications digitally or they can be handwritten. Special pictures, drawings, and notes are welcome and encouraged!
- Be sure to include who the dedication is to and from.
- If handwriting the dedication, please use BLACK INK only; a fine line marker works best.
- Digital dedications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you prefer to submit a non-digital dedication, we can scan it for you.
- Please use high quality photos as much as possible.
- All files must be in JPEG or PNG format at 300 dpi with a total file size of no more than 12 MB.
- Be creative and have fun!
DEADLINE: MONDAY, MARCH 22
Dedication pricing :
$25.00 – Quarter (¼) page
$50.00 – Half (½) page
$100.00 – Full page (8 x 10.5)
Payment can be submitted to the front office, along with any non-digital dedications.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
Thank you for your continued support of Saklan!