The COVID-19 Task Force will begin meeting this Monday to discuss Saklan’s response to our current crisis and what the start of the school year will look like. We know there are many questions out there regarding next year and not many answers. It is our full intention to be in person with students as much as safely possible. The work of the task force will be to look at the different scenarios for next year and develop responses that achieve that goal.
We would like to hear from you regarding your questions, concerns, and ideas. Please take this short survey to help our task force.
The members of the task force are:
- David O’Connell – Head of School
- Geri Buhl – Board of Trustees Co-Chair
- Vickie Obenchain – Science Teacher
- Karen Catanzarite – Kindergarten Teacher
- Melanie Booth – Parent currently serving on three other COVID related committee
- Dayna Long – Parent and Pediatrician
- Jenny Park Choi – Board Member and PA Member
Other members of the administration and community will be invited as needed.