The sixth grade, as part of their Ecology Unit, have been looking at species interactions. They learned about:
- Mutualism, where both species benefit
- Commensalism, where one benefits and the other gets nothing
- Neutralism, where neither species affects one another
- Ammensalism, where one is harmed and the other gets nothing
- Parasitism, where one species is harmed and the other benefits
- Competition, where both species lose out
In order to fully understand, they had to portray these different relationships with a few partners by choosing a real example of that relationship found in nature. They then took pictures of the portrayal and then made a comic strip with them. They used their laptops to create these impressive comics! Come check out more of them in the science lab!
You must be logged in to post a comment.