The Owlets had fun again with their big 6th grade buddies last week. Before they met with their big buddies, the Owlets learnt what thoughtfulness is, and then their big buddy explained it again. Then they made an ornament that said “Thoughtfulness is…”
Big and little buddies discussed how they are thoughtful and the big buddy wrote their responses on the ornament. Some of what the Owlets and big buddies said was:
- “Thinking of others before myself.” – Brooke, 6th grade
- “Helping with my baby brother.” – Harper, Owlet
- “Helping others when they get hurt.” – Caroline, Owlet
- “Treating others how they want to be treated.” – Evy, 6th grade
- “Sharing toys.” – Catalina
- “Picking up trash.” – Isabel
Ms. Joy made 2 Christmas trees, one for the Owlets door and one for the middle school area, that has their thoughtfulness ornaments on them.
You must be logged in to post a comment.