The seventh graders developed their own unique culture in small groups as part of a Humanities class project. We invited parents, family members, peers, and friends to attend our Culture Fair, Presentations, and Potluck on Monday, October 16 from 9:30-11:30AM. The seventh grade students prepared a 10-minute Power Point presentation to explain the basics of their culture. Some categories that they included were their location and geography, belief system, traditions, demographics, government structure, and social hierarchies. Afterward, the seventh graders welcomed other students and teachers into our classroom to make rounds in our Culture Fair. We shared food, fun, and learned so much. Below are the group names and members.
- Snowy Beans Group: Kyle, Aidan, and Harrison
- System X Group: Nate, Tyler, and Juliet
- Space Jam Group: Devin, Max, Hudson, and Ari
- RCJ Tech Group: Roan, Jordan, and Clark
- United Times Group: Abby, Isabel, and Lauren