Thursday, September 14 at 5PM (before MS Back to School Night)
Come find out about our trips for 2018!
These are optional trips for 5th– 8th grade students and their families.
- Iceland: North and South during spring break
- Berlin, Prague and the Alps in mid June
We will go over for each trip:
- the itinerary
- price and what is included
- types of food and hotels to expect
- and how this ties into our curriculum
- donation pages to help your student raise money for their trip
- And, of course, how to enroll!
**If you can’t make it, but want information, please email: email@example.com to get the information or to set up another time to meet up!
Learn more at the links below:
Spring break trip to Iceland (More of a science centered trip along with culture): www.eftours.com/1986335UB
Summer trip to Germany, Prague and the Alps (More of a WWII history trip along with culture): www.eftours.com/1944336JN
**We really encourage you to come and hear about this trip if interested before signing up.