There are just 2 more days to RSVP for our 1920s glam and fundraising! Please click HERE to buy your tickets to our Annual Auction on March 4.
Here’s a peek into some of the items being offered:
1) An Intimate Indian Dinner Under the Stars hosted by the Edwardson and Phadnis families for adults only.
2) Drive-In Movie to see “Guardians of the Galaxy” with Ms. Kim, Ms. O, and Mr. Zippin for students in Grades 5-8.
3) Clam Bake for Saklan families hosted by the Chois and the Darbys.
4) Pool Party for Owlets, Hoot Owls, Kindergarteners and their families.
1) Thanksgiving Week at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
2) Private Vacation Home near Osaka, Japan
3) Wonderful Waikoloa for a Week on October on the Big Island, including homework free passes
1) Middle School Art: America Today (a contemporary reflection of Thomas Hart Benton’s work by the same name)
2) Lower School Art: An Homage to E.A. Seguy (famous butterfly artist and entomologist of the early 1900s)
The Sky’s the Limit for Science at Saklan! This year’s Fund-A-Need will provide a facelift, in Hollywood fashion, to our science room and bring more STEM into the classrooms for all of our students.
Each bidder who donates at the $10,000 level will receive one archival quality personalized, signed, and framed print of the iconic Earthrise photo taken by Saklan grandfather, Astronaut Bill Anders from his historic Apollo 8 Mission in 1968. Earthrise is included in Time’s 100 Most Influential Photographs of all time.
So, please join us for An Evening In Old Hollywood. Buy your tickets HERE today!