The collaborative art pieces that the Saklan students have worked hard to create are now open for bidding as part of the Shindig Silent Auction! Many of these beautiful items are available to anyone who purchases them for a flat fee.
The items below are one-of-a-kind and therefore available to the highest bidder only.
Once you are on the Online Bidding page, click the Start Bidding button and finish creating your account.
HOW TO BID:
- Search for packages by name or number by using the magnifying glass or by choosing a category under the menu.
- You can Bid the next increment or Bid More than the next increment. If you choose Bid More you can set your max bid. If your max bid is the highest, the system will automatically bid in your favor until you are outbid or until the auction closes.
- To “watch” a package, select the star icon on the package.
- You’ll be notified if you’re outbid at any point before the auction closes and you will see an Outbid notice at the top of your screen.
- To get back to the main screen, click the house icon.
- To view the packages you are bidding on, click the menu button and select Bids.
This auction is open to the public, but we ask that the winning bidders pick up items from Saklan. Feel free to pass on the auction link – https://saklanshindig.ggo.bid – to those you think might be interested.
Thank you for your support of The Saklan School!
#SaklanShindig #Saklan Creative